A while ago I saw something on how some stars were rainbow colors. I was like no way, right? I had almost forgotten about it, but then I recently started running across stuff again, and was absolutely fascinated!
Before you read on, take a minute and watch this video, it’s only a minute and a half and it is too amazing for words! I watched it like half a dozen times.
I just can’t believe that that is actually what I am seeing when I look up into the night sky at those tiny specks we call stars. I used to imagine the stars being colors, reds and yellows and purples and blues – little did I know that at least some of them actually are!
Psalm 8:3-4 says,
3. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4. What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
The stars are incredible just as we see them with our eyes, but to find out about these “disco stars” just is truly marvellous.
Job said, speaking of God,
6. Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
7. Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
8. Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
9. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
10. Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
His ways are past finding out.