Hello Friends! This post is a little different today, but I hope you guys enjoy.
First, I would like to thank Abbie at Chronicles in Bloom for nominating me for this Q&A. Here are my answers:
- If you could live anywhere in the world at any time in history in whatever social class you want, where, when, and what would they be? Good question….I’d probably say America in the late 1800’s- early 1900’s, and just a middle class citizen. It would have been a time when things are becoming better technology wise, but the government hasn’t become quite so corrupt yet, social security isn’t a thing, insurance isn’t a thing, and actually, we don’t even have 50 states yet, we’re still expanding. I think it would have been a whole lot better back then in a whole lot of ways 🙂
- What is your dream occupation? You know, if it were possible, I would spend the rest of my life traveling the world & doing missions work. In fact, forget the “travel the world” part, I just love missions work, I don’t care too much where it is.
- If you could learn a skill from one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose? Yikes, I’m sure I could think of a lot of answers to this one, but the person who came to my mind the second I read this was Bruce Lee 😆
- If you could change one thing in all of history, what would it be? Umm, the fall of man?!! Obviously.
- If you had to live in one already existing fantasy world, which would you choose? Neverland! (P.S. I have not read a lot of books [or watched many movies] containing fantasy worlds…so that’s the best I’ve got, sorry.)
- Do you want to date and get married? Why or why not? If that is what God has for me, yes. Although at the moment, I find no prospects in sight *sigh* 😓 😂
- If you got your dream dog right now, what would you name it? Oh wow! I don’t know! I have never been the best at coming up with names :-\
- What would you want your life to look like in five years? Well, like I said for question #2, I’d love to be involved in missions or ministry of some kind =) Also I’d like to be able to have dairy and even gluten again if that’s possible??!!!
- Who is your favorite actress? I don’t watch a whole lot of movies & stuff, and, I’m not gonna lie, half the time I don’t even pay attention to the names of the actors & actresses. However, I would say Lucille Ball because she was great and has given me a lot of laughs.
- What is your favorite movie that makes you cry? Well, uh, to be honest I don’t often cry during movies…but then again I don’t watch a lot of movies. However, I cried at the end of Fireproof, and the end of God’s Not Dead 2, idk why 😂 I’m sure there’s a few others too.
- Do you have a job (volunteer or not)? What do you do? (Babysitting and working in the church count as answers.) Yes. Currently, my jobs are babysitting and housework. I also try to volunteer at church as much as I can doing things like teach Sunday School, VBS, and I even got to help cook during Family Camp!
Secondly, I was nominated for the Liebster award by Joyce at myliron. Here are those questions:
- What is your best childhood memory? The day I was saved and then the day I was baptized.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? Antarctica. Because I am a conspiracy theorist. And I love mysterious, unexplored areas. 😌
- If you could witness an event of the past, present or future what would it be? Wow. Just wow. Must I choose only one? I don’t know if I can. I would either choose to witness a miracle that Jesus did, or witness the flood, or maybe watch David boldly go and take on Goliath.
- What does a perfect day look like for you? A perfect day for me is any day where God & I abide in nearness & harmony.
- What is your dream job? As I mentioned in answer to some of Abbie’s questions, I would love to work in ministry in the Church, on the missions field, at home, wherever God calls me.
- What is your favorite season? WINTER.
- Who is your favorite superhero? Umm…does Jesus count?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Uhh…I would be so depressed at such an awful fate!…I have no idea, something healthy.
- What type of music do you listen to? (Genres) Christian, Classical
- Who is your favorite artist? My favorite music artist would probably be Ron Hamilton.
- If someone made a movie of your life, would it be a drama, a comedy, a chick flick, action film or sci-fi. Honestly, it would be very boring, with maybe some corny comedy, and me eating, reading, and trying to avoid everyone else’s drama 😂
I hope you all liked reading this! I don’t normally do this kind of post (sorry to all the people who tagged me for stuff that I never did).
If you read this and haven’t been tagged by someone already, please feel free and choose 11 of these questions and do your own post, or answer whichever ones you want in the comments 😀 I enjoy hearing from my readers!
More from my blog: